mercredi 3 juin 2020

Anniversaire


C'est mon image préférée  WonderWoman 
de la compagnie Cute as a Button

Je participe aux challenge suivants

4 commentaires:

  1. Another great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Wendy Batchen DT for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    RépondreEffacer
  2. I love this image! her beautiful flowing hair is so soft, to balance the strength of the character. Beautiful paper and I love the stars! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Besties Aussie's Challenge!
    Linda

    RépondreEffacer
  3. A wonderful card I love what you have done. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Awesome card .. love the background.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    RépondreEffacer